Bienvenido’s communications team establishes and drives a multi-channel communications strategy while developing brand voice and media relations for all of the organization’s initiatives and coalitions. This department keeps the Bienvenido audience informed and engaged with the organization’s projects across all platforms.
- Candidate must have strong communication and project management skills.
- Creative thinker with excellent writing skills and pays attention to details while having enthusiasm for introducing new ideas
- Highly organized, system-minded and process oriented.
- Savvy with digital marketing practices, including social media.
- Proficient in English and Spanish.
- Draft press releases, articles, and speeches following organizational news
- Communicate with media outlets and journalists and create press kits
- Manage Bienvenido’s Press Room
- Write Bienvenido Newsletter and track audience response
- Track engagement across various platforms and make data-driven decisions
- Manage presence at organization events, conferences, and meetings