Hispanic Leadership Conference in Miami, Florida RECAP
Oct 7, 2022
I’m excited to tell you about the tremendous success of the Hispanic Leadership Summit that Bienvenido co-hosted with the America First Policy Institute.
To those of you who were able to join us: ¡Gracias! If you missed it, here is what happened:
- Over 150 of the country’s top Hispanic leaders gathered in Miami to hear from former President Trump, lawmakers, leading political experts, and inspiring conservative leaders.
- President Trump emphasized that Hispanic Americans embody the American Dream and spirit.
- We learned about the gains our movement has made with Hispanics over the last few years, where we stand right now, and how we can continue winning in the future.
- We prayed alongside faith leaders and discussed the importance of religious liberty and preserving our country’s founding Judeo-Christian principles.
- We heard directly from elected officials who are on the frontlines of stopping the radical left-wing agenda.
- Grassroots organizers told us about the work they are doing in communities around the country.
- Business leaders discussed the importance of preserving America’s free market system and standing firmly against socialism.
Leading the way was Bienvenido, whose work, as you may know, has been recently featured in publications ranging from NBC News, Newsweek, and CNN to Fox News and MSNBC.
We have a long way to go, but none of this would be possible without you. Our movement is growing stronger every single day because of your generosity and support.
Thank you so much for everything you do.
Un fuerte abrazo,